Bailey Fibreglass SLS 3-In-1 (6′-9′) Step Leaning Straight Ladder 1.8-2.9m -150 KG Rated – FS13884
$399.00 inc GST
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $97.25 with More info
Bailey Ladder’s SLS Ladder is a revolutionary new design of ladder that can be used as a step ladder, a leaning ladder or a straight ladder. In leaning mode it can ne used against internal corners, external corners or up against stud framing. The patented hunge allows seamless transition between positions reducing time on the work site.
This is ideal for use on a work site with a 150kg load rating and industrial duty rating. Also suitable for serious DIY users. The trapezoidal treads resisit twist and increase strength making it one of the most durable ladders on the market.
- 150kg Industrial
- 1.8-2.9m | 6-9 Steps
- Patented barrel hinge that makes changing positions quick, easy and efficient with and auto position lock function – no more fiddling with hooks
- Innovative top cap turns it into a leaning ladder that can be used against stud frames, internal corners, external corners and flat walls
- Non-marking, anti-slip top cap pads
- Multi function top cap that can hold drills, screw drivers and assorted tools
- Angled, anti-slip wall pads on the back legs provide additional stability when used in the straight ladder configuration
- Level indicating labels make it easier to set up the ladder at the correct angle when use in the leaning and straight configurations
- Large anti-slip boots provide additional stability
- The straight back legs allow the ladder to be positioned through stud walls allowing the user to get closer to the work surface in a straight on position
- Built in pole support that can be used against poles and trees