Bailey Fibreglass SLS 3-In-1 (6′-9′) Step Leaning Straight Ladder 1.8-2.9m -150 KG Rated – FS13884
The Bailey SLS Ladder is a revolutionary new design that can be used as a step ladder, a leaning ladder, or a straight ladder.
In leaning mode, the Bailey FS13884 can be used against internal corners, external corners, or up against stud framing.
The patented hinge allows seamless transition between positions reducing time on the work site.
The trapezoidal treads resist twist and increase strength, making the SLS range one of the most durable ladders on the market.
Electro-safe fibreglass construction means it is great for use where electrical hazzards exist. With a 150kg load rating and an industrial duty rating, the ladder is also suitable for the DIYer.
- The patented barrel hinge makes changing positions quick, easy and efficient with an auto-lock function
- The innovative top cap turns the ladder into a leaning ladder that can be used against stud framing, internal corners, external corners and walls
- Multifunction top cap with tool tray and tool holders
- Level indicating labels make it easier to set up the ladder at the correct angle when used as a straight or leaning ladder
- Large anti-slip boots for safety and stability
- The parallel back legs allow the ladder to be positioned through stud wall framing allowing the user to get closer to the job
- Built-in pole support that can be used against the poles and trees
- 150kg load rating
- Industrial duty rating
- Made to Australian Standards AS1892