Bailey FS13951 2.79m 150kg Pro FG PFS8 Punchlock Platform Stepladder
Or $277.00 today and more time to pay with
Fibreglass Platform Step ladder range of Temporary Work Platforms are designed for a wide range of users, from Tradespeople to heavy-duty industrial and commercial use.
Suitable for Electrical Applications
Features of 150kg Load Pro Fibreglass Platform Stepladder
range offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability, durability and safety. The fibreglass construction and the addition of a optional Safety Gate makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications where Safety is of the upmost importance.
- Non-Conductivity (Electro Safe)
- Optional safety gate can stay attached to ladder during transport or storage
- 7 sizes 2 – 8 steps
- Punchlock tread design increases the torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frame
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on Industrial Work Sites where greater strength and safety is required
- Heavy Duty, 150kg Load Rating
- Wide, anti-slip checker plate pattern Platform (490x400mm) for a secure work area
- Multi function handrail
- 900mm handrail height from platform
- PVC Boots for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
- Retractable Castors / wheels kits
- Safety Gate folds away with the ladder – no need to remove before transport or storage
Specifications of Bailey PFS Pro Fibreglass Mk3
- Strong, Fibreglass front stile and back legs
- Aluminium double hollow treads, tri braces, platform and bottom rails.
- Aluminium hinge plate, support brackets (hinge plate & handrail).
- Steel platform pivot tube & arm brackets and pivot support plate.
- Die cast aluminium platform brackets for additional strength
- PP handrail and end cap