- Step Ladder Height: 1.79m
- Adjustable Extension Ladder Height: 3.13m (max)
- Approx. Weight: 14 kg
- Load Rating: 150 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Factory fitted V-rung for use on poles and trees
- Complies with Australian Standards 1892.3:1996
Bailey Professional Punchlock Fibreglass Step Extension Ladder 6ft 1.79m – 3.13m FS13985
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $191.25 with More info
The Bailey FS13985 Pro Punchlock Step Extension ladder is packed with new features. Features such as the multi-function top cap that allows the ladder to be used as a leaning ladder, the factory fitted “V” rung and the easy glide rear section all contribute to improved job site safety and productivity.
- Industrial Duty Rated and designed for use on industrial work sites where strength, durability and safety is required
- 150kg load rating
- Electro-Safe™ ladders offer non-conductive properties suitable for use near electrical hazards
- PUNCHLOCK® rung to stile joint increases torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frame.
- Multi-function top cap with storage for tools and parts
- The back legs can be adjusted to allow the ladder to move up in 300 mm increments when in the extension ladder mode
- The back section is designed to fit into small openings like man-hole covers
- Factory fitted “V” rung for use on poles and trees
- Anti-slip PVC boots for added stability
- Made to Australian Standards AS1892
MAKE IT EASY – GET YOUR LADDER DELIVERED.