Galvanised Acrow Prop (NO. 2) – Range 1.98m – 3.3m
$115.00 inc GST
Or $23.00 today and more time to pay with
or 4 fortnightly payments of $28.75 with More info
- A simple and innovative props system for falsework reinforced concrete floors and beams, racking shores to brace columns, walls and stairs formwork and commonly used as a temporary support for repair work, canopies, and lintels.The revolutionised construction ACROW PROP has many advantages: They are strong and durable, fast to erect in 3 simple steps by one person, versatile with variable height adjustment, reliable and economic.
- ACROW PROP… The original & genuine Acrow prop First in the world
- The original ACROW PROP revolutionised construction: • Simple and innovative • Strong and durable • Fast to erect in 3 simple steps by one person • Versatile with infinitely variable height adjustment • Reliable and economic.
- Today, ACROW PROP would be used on almost every construction site across Australia. Multitude of uses
- Falsework support: formwork for reinforced concrete floors and beams.
- Raking shores: to brace formwork for columns, walls and stairs.
- Temporary support: for repair work, canopies, lintels and the like. Simple and innovative construction
- The Acrow-built ACROW PROP consists of: • Inner-tube with welded top-plate • Outer-tube with welded base-plate • Nut and handle • Chainless prop pin.
- Strong and durable
- Manufactured from high yield steel to Acrow’s specifications.
- The prop outer-tube features a rolled thread which retains the tube wall thickness and thereby maintains maximum strength.
- Galvanized finish offers long life protection against corrosion.