- Dimensions: 1.86m x 2.15m (6’ x 7′)
- 7 x abrasion resistant attachment cords with adjustable Spider-Lock™ hooks
- 2 x additional front brass tie down rings
- UV stabilised 350gsm 1650Nm PVC Spider-Mesh™ cover with 50mm perimeter webbing
- Fast attachment tangle-free strong and durable
- Suitable for covering dual cab trays and general purpose use
SPIDER-MESH™ UTE TARP DUAL CAB – (TRAY SIDE – 1.86M X 2.15M)
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $34.75 with More info
When compared to alternatives such as cargo nets and generic tarps Spider-Mesh™ Ute Tarps are:
- Easier to attach with no frustrating tangling
- Faster to secure and remove
- Better constructed more functional and durable
- Less expensive than using combinations of comparable quality covers and accessories
Adjustable Spider-Lock™ Hook System
Spider-Lock™ hooks are designed to provide outstanding functionality and strength. Constructed of nylon-fibre composite they are able to withstand loads far higher than normally found on domestic cargo nets and covers.
Simply slide the Spider-Lock™ hook to the desired length and pull the cord up to lock the hook in position. The patent-pending Spider-Lock™ design gives a positive “click” to let you know that the hook is secured. Once the Spider-Lock™ hook is locked just pull on the free end of the attachment cord as necessary to increase the tension.
To release the Spider-Lock™ hook pull down on the elastic cord. The Spider-Lock™ hook will disengage and can be quickly and easily repositioned for the next use
Nylon Braid Attachment Cords
Spider-Mesh™ Ute Tarp attachment cords are made from premium latex rubber covered in nylon braid. Nylon braid is up to 10 times more abrasion resistant than braid found on normal store bought bungee cords.
Multiple Attachment Points
The Spider-Mesh™ cover patented multi-point attachment design provides countless securing options making it ideal for high and uneven loads and different attachment rail arrangements.
High Strength PVC Spider-Mesh™ Fabric
We use only the highest quality tough UV stabilised 350 GSM PVC Spider-Mesh™ rated at 1650NM to ensure maximum strength and durability.
Spider™ Covers save you time and effort