Husqvarna K4000 350mm (14″) 2.2kW Electric Wet & Dry Concrete Cutting Saw – K4000
The Husqvarna K 4000 concrete cutting saw is an electric all-round cutter that minimises the amount of water & slurry. Unlike other electric cutters, the *blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the operator. The K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory (not included) for minimal dust generation. *Blade not included*
- Adjustment to Openings – Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Blocks, Curb stones & Pavers
- Cast Concrete – Cutting case concrete.
- Deep Cutting
- Floors & Walls
- Grooves – Cutting grooves for expansion joints & crack repair.
- Perfect for Indoor Use
- Pipe Trenches
- Constant-Flow Water Valve – The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- Easy Serviceability – The one-piece inspection lid & Torx screws make it easy to assemble & service.
- Electronic Softstart – Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
- Elgard – The advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
- Ergonomically Designed Rear Handle – Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use & comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
- High Durability & Low Noise Levels – Generously dimensioned mitre gear provides high durability, minimal power loss & low noise levels.
- Increased Productivity – The new pop-up carbon brushes protects the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability & enables longer service intervals.
- Overload Protection – The Elgard system protects against overload by varying the rotation speed.
- “Pulling” Rotation – The blade on all our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, reducing the risk of pinching & kickbacks.
- Simple Blade Change – Quick acting locks for the spindle & a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade replacement.