Husqvarna K4000 Vac 2700W 350mm (14″) Wet Concrete Saw with Vacuum Attachment
$1,749.00 inc GST
Or $349.80 today and more time to pay with
or 4 fortnightly payments of $437.25 with More info
Please note: Blade in image is for illustrative purposes only. This unit does not come with a blade as standard.
Best Used on:
- Concrete Cutting
- Masonary work
- Demolition work
- Electronic Softstart™
- Powerful, versatile electric cutter.
- Can be equipped with Vac attachment for dry cutting.
- Generous distance between the handles improves control and reduces load.
- Elgard™, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rpm rate, to warn the user of an approaching overload.
- Electronic Soft Start™ allows starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
- Quick-locking of the spindle and large blade guard opening facilitate blade changes.
- Generously dimensioned mitre gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- DEX, Dust Extinguisher System – K 4000 Wet has an integrated regulator that controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- A residual current device makes operation safer.
- If equipped with the optional Vac attachment: See the benefits for the Husqvarna K 4000 Vac.