- Closed Height: 3.3m
- Extended Height: 5.2m
- Approx. Weight: 25 kg
- Load Rating: 150 kg
- Warranty: 5 years
- Pole chain fitted as standard
- Optional top accessories: cable hook & V-rung assembly, leather becket and head rope
- Optional bottom accessories: swivel feet, Level-Arc automatic leveller and belly rope
- Complies with Australian Standards 1892.3:1996
Indalex Pro Series Fibreglass Extension Ladder 17ft 3.3m – 5.2m – 150kg Rated
Or $123.00 today and more time to pay with
Today's payment: $123.00
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $153.75 with More info
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial grade aluminium structural components with the heavy duty fibreglass rails so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- These ladders are designed to be used when an Electrical Hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- The side rails are made from robust fibreglass utilizing UV inhibitors for greater durability.
- The rungs utilizes a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rail such that the rung can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- The rung utilizes a “Top Hat” design so that each rung can be individually replaced.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Fully automatic latching system ensures that upper section will not descend out of control.
- A 5-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
- Pole chain and fixed feet are fitted as standard accessories.
- Top optional accessories available: cable hook & v rung, head rope and leather becket
- Bottom optional accessories available: belly rope, swivel feet, Level-Arc automatic leveler
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3:1996