- Closed Height: 2.8m
- Extended Height: 4.3m
- Approx. Weight: 17 kg
- Load Rating: 135 kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- V-bracket for pole fitted as standard
- Complies with Australian Standards 1892.3:1996
Indalex Tradesman Fibreglass Extension Ladder 14ft 2.8m-4.3m | TRDXF14
Or $77.40 today and more time to pay with
Today's payment: $77.40
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $96.75 with More info
- Durable lightweight design uses robust fibreglass side rails and structural grade aluminium rungs, to provide greater strength.
- These ladders are designed to be used where an electrical hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Anti slip moulded rubber feet for added safety.
- Lightweight for easy movement and operation.
- Fully automatic latching system ensures that upper section will not descent out of control.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- V-bracket with rubber pad for use of ladder against a pole.
- Optional accessories: Level Arc, the automatic ladder leveler
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3.1996