Stabila 1200mm Heavy Duty Type 96 Spirit Level – 96-120
The Stabila 1200mm long Spirit Level is a robust, trade duty Construction Level that is suitable for both normal & upside down use. With removable shock absorbing tapered end caps with anti-slip stoppers plus 2 milled measuring surfaces & a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The Stabila 1200mm Spirit Level is the ultimate in German made precision with accuracy in a normal position of + or – 0.5mm/m.
On site a level can get dropped & has to take a lot of hard wear. So, it’s important that the level stays accurate job after job. With two vertical vials it helps you take a reading in any position. The tough reinforced aluminium profile, together with the STABILA locked vial system is the ideal combination on any harsh building site.
Especially suitable for craftsmen who have to subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions for example, in bricklaying & carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction, gardening & landscaping work.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs – for high stability & secure hold while working.
- Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
- End caps with an slip-stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps – exact positioning & marking right up into the corners.
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces (coated from 183 cm).
- Accurate measuring in all positions.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m & ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces.