- Power ouput: 3.7kW
- Cylinder Displacement: 73.5cm³
- Electrode Gap: 0.5mm
- Blade Diameter Max: 350mm
- Max Cutting Depth: 125mm
- Sound power level Lwa: 115dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operator ear: 101dB(A)
- Vibrations front handle: 2.0m/s²
- Weight: 10.1kg
Husqvarna K770 3.7kW 350mm Power Cutter Concrete Saw
$1,449.00 inc GST
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $362.25 with More info
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight outstanding power-to-weight ratio the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: the semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful: a light compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
- Heavy-duty cutting arm: the new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals: a strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.