- Step Ladder Height: 2.1m
- Adjustable Extension Ladder Height: 3.7m (max)
- Approx. Weight: 16 kg
- Load Rating: 150 kg
- Warranty: 5 years
- V-bracket and head rope fitted as standard
- Complies with Australian Standards 1892.3:1996
Indalex Pro Series Fibreglass Step Extension Ladder 7ft 2.1m – 3.7m PFSE7
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
- 12 payments
*Other fees may apply.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $174.75 with More info
A versatile multi function ladder that can help you accesing hard to reach area where a normal ladder can’t. Ideal for electricians fire and security system installer telecommunication technicians and other professions that require a ladder to tackle challenging work environments.
A Great Ladder for NBN Technicians
- The ladder can be used as a: step ladder adjustable stairway step ladder adjustable extension ladder and adjustable extension pole ladder.
- These ladders are designed to be used where an electrical hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Guides increase ease of operation.
- Plate & rung assembly are riveted at four points to each siderail to allow for rung replacement.
- The fastening method has been specifically chosen for each joint on the ladder to ensure the ladder won’t “loosen up” over time
- Side rails made from fibreglass pultrusions for use where electrical hazards may exists.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for anti-twist performance.
- Heavy duty fixed feet with anti-slip rubber pad.
- Rear section adjusts in 300mm increments for use on stairs or uneven ground
- V-bracket with rubber pad for use of ladder against a pole.
- A 5-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892